May 28, 2012

stripes

Remember how in a previous post I mentioned that I didn't really own too many items with stripes? Well, I'm beginning to unintentionally fill that void in my wardrobe. I absolutely love this dress. It's so comfortable and will be perfect for really hot summer days, as it's really light and airy. And it works really well with my new little vintage broach that Rob bought me on our recent getaway!

These photos were taking in the gardens of the Spadina House Museum this past weekend, when my roommate and I went on a bit of an adventure day, which I will share more about tomorrow. I'm really happy with how these photos turned out, as I finally have my camera up and running again!






Fraiche dress
Vintage broach
Sandals from Payless
Joe Fresh lipstick in Melon

Have a glorious Monday!

<3

7 comments:

  1. You look SO lovely! I really love the dress. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful dress! I love stripes, although I'm not too fond of multicoloured stripes, but they look amazing on this dress :)

    Sara from A Modern-Day Lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. you pull off the stripes wonderfully! vintage bliss :)

    ~Britta

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH a pretty dress! And your brooch is lovely as well!

    ReplyDelete