May 23, 2012

blue on blue

I was pretty pleased when I put this outfit together, it worked so well. I love this little denim sleeveless top that I found at a thrift store a few years ago. It's a great piece for summer, and is really versatile.

These photos were taken last week when tights were still necessary, but I'm happy to say that this particular pair of tights have now been retired (first, because they started to run, and second because it's just too warm now)!






Dress from H&M
Thrifted denim top
Sweet Holic flats

Hope your having a happy Wednesday!

Lo

5 comments:

  1. I love denim! Great job pairing the denim vest! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the vest and your hair! is that a sock bun? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, such pretty colors together! I also love knotted shirts. <3 Such a fun look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable outfit. :) Just wanted to let you know I have selected you for a Liebster Blog Award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mae!!! That is so cute! I read the post on your blog, and I am so flattered by how sweet it was! Thank you!
      <3

      Delete