May 3, 2012

guest post: rachel from rachel the hat

Well Hello Lovely readers of Deliciously Yours,

How are you all doing? Well the lovely Laura has given me the honour of doing a little guest post for her whilst her camera is MIA, fingers crossed for her it'll be fully charged again very soon as I miss her amazing style posts! She has the most amazing vintage pieces.

Sorry I haven't introduced myself. I'm Rachel and i blog over at Rachel The Hat. This is where i basically play dress up and post it for the world to see. I have a huge penchant for Vintage. And over the past few years I have been growing my little collection. I like to mix a range of vintage and what we Brits call "High Street"  which is the likes of Dorothy Perkins, Topshop and the likes of. Gimme anything 60's/70's inspired and I'm a happy gal!






Blouse: Vintage
Skirt: Thrifted
Bag: Vintage
Shoes: Lotta from Stockholm

I have had this blouse about a year and its is one of my favorites.. The thing I love about vintage is the possibilities of the stories it could tell (if clothes could talk, of course!). I picture this at a 1970's festival, with big glasses, platform shoes and a big floppy hat! Ahhh perfection!!
Do you favour a certain era or a certain type of clothes? 

Well I will love you and leave you, but if you ever wanna see more of a grown woman (kind of) prance around in pretty clothes, with a lot of bright colours then please feel free to pop on over! I would just love to see you!

All The best
Rachel xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment