September 14, 2012

why my niece is the absolutely cutest

So I realized that since announcing the birth of my little niece Penelope, I haven't provided any updates. Penny is just over a month old, and I really have to say (and pretty sure this isn't just the aunt in me speaking) that she is the cutest little thing ever.

My sister and brother-in-law have had their ups and downs, which is natural as first-time parents, but I think they have adjusted well, and Penny could not have been born to more loving and attentive parents. I'm so proud of them! It is so amazing to see Penny already flourishing, and to see her learn and develop. I'm so lucky that I live close enough to be a very involved aunt, and am excited for every stage that is to come!


Penny's first photo.


 Time with Daddy.


 Getting in a little snuggle time on her first day home.


 My mom being the amazing Nanny that she is.


My favourite picture of Penny.


Getting all snuggly after bath time.

I apologize in advance for bombarding you with photos of Penny for the next, oh I don't know, forever.

<3 Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment