September 24, 2012

slate

Grey, grey, grey. This outfit seemed to inadvertently match the weather. At times it's very evident that fall has arrived, and then suddenly summer will spring back. So for now, I'm keeping the summer AND the fall clothes going.

Another sign of fall is that work gets crazy busy. For me, things are fairly calm and easy-going at work during the summer, and then September hits and I am suddenly bombard with work. So if you're wondering what I've been up to, the answer would be work. But I must say that I really enjoy being busy and productive. :)






Top c/o Sugarlips
Cardigan from H&M
Wedges from Spring
Grandmother's pearl necklace

Have a great Monday!

xoxo Lo

8 comments:

  1. That shirt is so elegant on you!
    I'm glad you enjoy work being busy; I know the feeling. I'd much rather have something to do every minute at work than have nothing to do at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you!
      Yes it is definitely better to be busy than to be bored!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! They are one of my go-to fall pairs. Super comfy and easy to wear with almost anything!

      Delete
  3. just found your adorable blog through selective potential!! great top!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy!

      I've actually checked out your blog a few times! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. This outfit is tremendously chic and adorable! You know I am crazy about the peter pan collar and of course those precious booties! It is not yet cool enough here in San Diego to cover up that much. I can't wait until it is so! -Jess L

    ReplyDelete