April 12, 2012

phone photos: life lately

Quick hello! Been busy this week, so haven't really had time for outfit posts, but every once in awhile I like to share some of the photos from my phone. I got so excited when I heard that Instagram was expanding, but then realized that I have a Blackberry, and won't be able to do fun photo effects with my phone. Anyway, here are some snaps of little things that have been happening in my life lately.


Delicious berries!


Evidence of my shoe addiction.


 Raptor's game with coworkers.


 Hair experiments.


 Mom and sister enjoying family diner breakfast.


 My brother-in-law and I enjoying family diner breakfast (maybe a little too much?)


 More hair experiments.


 A puzzle tablecloth?


 Bright blue Joe Fresh nails.


New dress!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I absolutely love your hair in these pix. Great post, as always!
    Check out my newest post on CoverGirl and Converse if you have the time!

    http://covergirlandconverse.blogspot.com
    Taylor {CoverGirl and Converse}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a blackberry too, so I know how you feel! It's kind of awkward taking photos with my ipad, but I'm even getting addicted to it on there now! My fav pics are your hair experiments. Love both of them! I think I might try the waves you did in the second one; they look great on your long hair :)

    ~Britta

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw pretty dress, pretty shoes, pretty nails and pretty hair! i really need to do some experimenting with my hair. i do the same things over and over again!xx

    ReplyDelete