April 26, 2012

blustery day

This weekend, my dear friend Hannah came to visit. She was living in Korea for the last 2 and a half years, so it has been quite a while since we've been able to spend some quality time together. Hannah is back here in Canada and is going to be attending a college for photojournalism, so of course she wanted to shoot some pictures while she was here.

It happened to be a particularly windy and cold day (not at all like the spring I've been anticipating), but I love this dress and the cold weather won't keep my from wearing it! This dress was my first purchase from Ruche and I bought it for my friend Bethany's wedding last year. It's SO comfortable and I love the tiny pattern and the flowy femininity.


Dress from Ruche.


Long cardigan from H&M.


Hair band from Forever 21.


Heart necklace from Aldo.


Sweet Holic flats from a local shop, Durumi.

AND, I just noticed that my blog has had over 10,000 page views!!! Some bloggers get this many views a DAY, but I feel like this is a little accomplishment for me, especially since I started this blog a little over a year ago, and wasn't really super active on it until this past fall. So I want to say THANK YOU to all of you faithful readers, who for some reason find my humble little life interesting! I greatly appreciate your visits everyday. :)

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Congrats girl! So exciting!
    I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I never seem to notice these types of things until they are past! I completely missed my one year blogaversary!

      Delete
  2. Oh congrats! My blogging-partner and I always get giddy over our daily hits numbers, even if they're embarrassingly small compared to other bloggers, so I totally know what you mean!

    I love your turquoise pop of a headband--it's totally adorable!
    C Marcia (Sequins)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAAYYY
    the pictures loook great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your outfit is soo adorable! love the headband!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how i love your style, you look so pretty and i love the bow, its perfect!

    ReplyDelete