March 5, 2012

cheer up monday!

Just a quick hello on a Monday morning! It's VERY cold here today. We've been getting unseasonably warm temperatures for most of this winter, but today from some reason it's about -20! And the weather forecast for Wednesday is +11. I'm not sure what's going on, but I am definitely looking forward to Wednesday! So on this cold Monday (Bleh. A bad combination) here's a peek at my fun accessories in an attempt to put a little cheeriness into today!


Hi there! Bow hair tie from Forever 21


Pearl and diamond bracelets from Aldo Accessories


Rose ring from Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. awww! With such cute accessories how could someone have a blah day? :) Hope it cheered you up loads! We're having a little funky weather in my area too, but nothing like yours!

    Cheer up!♥

    Now following you!
    -Josie, 8bitgrayscale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josie! Thanks for reading my blog and for following me!

    ReplyDelete