April 9, 2011

blog friend: amy-lynn

I haven't done a blog friend post in about two weeks, so here ya go! This time I'm featuring my oldest (in terms of length of friendship, not age) friend, Amy-Lynn. Amy and I have known each other since kindergarten, when her grandma was our teacher. We went all through elementary school and high school together, and believe it or not, haven't really seen each other since! Life has just gotten in the way, and I don't get back home too often. We have stayed in contact over the wonders of the internet, however, so we are able to keep up on what's going on in the other's life. One reason why I haven't gotten a chance to see Amy in so long, is because she's been busy getting married and becoming a mom to two beautiful little girls!

Amy and Annaliese
Her blog, Duffield Family Blog, outlines her life as a stay-at-home mom who tries to to keep natural parenting a priority. Even though I don't have children, I still love reading her blog. She's got a bit of a Martha Stewart streak in her, and has some amazing recipes posted on her blog as well. It's very obvious just by reading her blog how much she loves her girls and her life as a mom.

My favourite post on her blog was about the birth of her second daughter, Violet. It definitely brought happy tears to my eyes! And now her little baby is already 3 months old!

The two girlies together
Amy's blog is definitely a good read, and I always look forward to her updates about her little family. So check it out, and have a peek into her cute little life (and enjoy many cute pics of her girls!).

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to wake up to a post this morning! I am even happier to see you promoting Amy! Amy's blog is so wonderful and honest. I am always tucking away little seeds of knowledge that she shares for when my time as a mama comes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! I am totally honoured to be featured on your sweet action blog! I can't believe that we have practically been life long friends, MCS connection! <3 hugs and love (and we definitely need to get together!!!)

    ReplyDelete