February 21, 2011

gorman

I've felt horribly guilty for leaving all you lovely people without any new posts from me in the last few days, but I'm been trying to get over a cold and a little "blogging dry spell". I think because of my sickness I've been feeling horribly uninspired, but I'm back with a little more inspiration...and have plenty more up my sleeve for the next couple days! So watch out for more fun things coming your way! For now, here's a fancy little design company called Gorman. This is from their Fall 2011 line (I know, already. Can't we get to spring first?!). I'm loving the bright colours and fun patterns. I also think the styling is really great with the cute little turbans. Check out the website for Gorman for more lovely fashions.



Now it's time for me to get my sick little self to bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment