- Hot chocolate
- Cute vintage winter coats and hats
- All the reading I get done
- Warm flannel pjs
- Being buried under layers of blankets
- Homemade soup
- Learn to crochet
- Keep a cleaner bedroom!
- Get back into photography
- Cuddle more!
- Continue to learn gluten-free cooking/baking
- Re-design my blog!
- Do all the mending I've been putting off for months
Today was a busy day of rushing from meeting to meeting and being subjected to the "feels like minus a bazillion degrees" weather and braving the horrible winds. When I finally reached the safety and warmth of home, I decided to do two of my favourite things.
|Reading in bed!|
|Baking (and then eating) cupcakes!|
And in the spirit of trying to embrace winter, I'm actually going o-u-t-s-i-d-e! I've decided that while being a hermit can lead to wonderful things, its also nice to get out and see friends every once in awhile. So I'm heading out to see a friends band play.