June 22, 2011

crazy pants


Meet my crazy pants...well technically, crazy onesie....cause its all one fantastic piece. I actually purchased this last year at the vintage store I used to work at, but didn't end up wearing it very much. This summer it's become a favourite item and is getting lots of wear. It's fun, bright, and SO incredibly comfortable! I even had a random man on the street refer to them as MC Hammer pants. I'll take it! Best compliment ever!

vintage Cartier bag
Also, I would like to introduce you to my new shoes from modcloth.com. These puppies came to me all the way from LA, and were worth all that postage.


vintage sunglasses, bracelets from Aldo Accessories
This outfit make me so happy and always puts me in the best mood for my day! What item in your closet makes you smile the most?

3 comments:

  1. You always look so cute! Plus I am insanely jealous of your beautiful long hair. If I haven't mentioned it lately, you freakin rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE ONESIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look fab my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I would never have the cojones to rock an outfit like this, but this looks amazing on you. It's perfect with the long hair down.

    ReplyDelete